The Cambridge Trust is pleased to offer the 250 Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and the Cambridge International Scholarships for those undertaking Undergraduate and PhD studies at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship is available to Africans and International students.
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust is a charity founded by the University of Cambridge in order to support international students who wish to study in Cambridge. It works to make a Cambridge education accessible to outstanding students from all parts of the world, irrespective of social and economic background.
• Applications Deadline: Applicants who wish to start their Undergraduate and PhDs in 2019-20 must apply from now till the 5 December 2018 or 3 January 2019, whichever deadline is appropriate for your course.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Undergraduate and PhD programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
• Nationality: The Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is for African students & The Cambridge International Scholarships is for international students.
• Number of Scholarships: Scholarships is available to 250 highest ranked students and lower ranks
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK through online
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to Africans and International students.
• All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
• The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing with this list are academic qualifications, references and research potential.
• The financial situation of applicants does not affect the selection of scholarship winners.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English or French are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English or french at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All applicants should complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing their ‘wish to be considered for funding.
Sponsored Link Apply Here