The Queensland University of Technology is inviting applications for Academic Excellence Scholarship to study in Australia for undergraduate and graduate programs in different field of study. This scholarship is available for Australian, Africans and New Zealand citizens.
The purpose of the 2019 Business Academic Excellence Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) is to help support a full-time student undertaking a Bachelor or undergraduate double degree with the Queensland University of Technology (“QUT”).
The Queensland University of Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research. While they are based in Brisbane, Queensland, they have a global outlook.
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate and Post-graduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of study
- Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is $5,000 divided into two (2) equal instalments of $2,500 per semester in the first year of the Degree.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Australian, Africans and New Zealand citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia through online Applications
- Cost of books (Book allowance)
- Project and equipment expenses
- Student monthly allowance ($1,500)
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Follow Online Application to Proceed with the Form registration