The University of Michigan-Flint (UM-Flint) New York City is pleased to offer a wide range of Global Merit Scholarship to qualified incoming undergraduate international students. These scholarships are only awarded to students who apply for admission to the fall term.
There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. Your application to the university is your scholarship application.
- Benefits Free Tuition and Accommodations for Africans
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship program is open for the undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses course.
- Study Subject: The Global Merit scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree.
- Scholarship Award: The university offers partial scholarships ranging from 1000 USD – $4500 USD to qualified incoming undergraduate international students.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the New York City United States
Eligible Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Students are automatically considered for the President’s Scholarships when they apply for admission to the University.
There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. During the application process, you will be asked to provide identifying information and submit an essay addressing several questions.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to apply, let’s get started through Specified Links