The University of Embu (UoEm) invites applications for scholarships from suitably qualified persons. The scholarship package will cover tuition fees and stipend for the duration of the study. The scholarships are open to all UoEm graduates.
The University of Embu is a Kenyan Chartered University. Its mission is to generate, advance and disseminate knowledge through training, research and innovation for the development of humanity.
- Application Deadline: September 05, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue following Postgraduate Programmes.
School of Agriculture
1 Master of Science in Agricultural Resource Management
2 Master of Science in Plant Breeding and Biotechnology
3 Master of Science in Agribusiness Managemen
4 Master of Science in Agricultural Extension
School of Pure and Applied Sciences
5 Master of Science in Plant Ecology
6 Master of Science in Computer Science
School of Business and Economics
7 Master of Business Administration
School of Education and Social Sciences
8 Master of Education
9 Master of Arts in Linguistics
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study above mentioned subjects.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship package will cover tuition fees and stipend for the duration of the study.
- Nationality: This Scholarship is available to Kenya students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This Scholarship is available to Kenya students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants MUST be UoEm graduates.
- The scholarships are open to all UoEm graduates.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in a relevant degree from the University of Embu.
- Applications forms can be obtained from the University website at www.embuni.ac.ke, the office of the Registrar (Academics, Research and Extension) or the Admissions Office, University of Embu.
- Applications should reach the Registrar (Academics, Research and Extension) on or before 5th September 2018 through
How to Apply:
- This form should be completed in duplicate.
- The applicant should submit one copy of the filled-in form to the office of the Registrar (ARE) and retain the second copy.
- The applicant must attach a copy of the undergraduate degree certificate or letter of completion.