This Scholarship Forum would continue to partner with groups and appropriate institutions in USA to identify
potentials amongst the disadvantage interested candidates and help them develop their potentials through
offer of scholarships.
Study Program: Scholarship funds are available for pursuing the undergraduate,masters and PhD degree
Study Major: Scholarship funds are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Host Organization: NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture)
Number of Awards: Not specified
National/International Students: All African International students are eligible for this scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply Africans
- Entrance Requirements: At the time of application, applicants must:
Be registered in Fall 2018 term and in the previous winter term (Winter 2019)
Have satisfactory academic standing
Have a valid study permit
Have demonstrated financial need:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Complete the online application form
- Download, complete, and email the Budget, Declaration, and Document Checklist form
- Email supporting documents as listed in the Document Checklist (see above). All supporting documents must be labelled and organized accordingly.
- follow the online Applications on this platform to proceed with Registeration
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
Follow Online Application to Proceed with the Form registration