The US Embassy is offering Undergraduate and Masters degree Scholarships for International and American Students in all study areas.
The US Embassy aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate and Masters degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all courses offered by the University.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $2,000 – $5,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for Application
Eligible Countries: International can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Eligible Countries: EU, USA,Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Post-doctoral research and development (6-months + 2-year appointment)
- Write and submit a funding application for applying emerging deep learning techniques to the problem of functional gene annotation
- Excellent in working in interdisciplinary teams with an international character
- Proficient verbal, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of the information provided in their application, their academic transcript, and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply via the College website. The mode of applying this scholarship is online.